As part of the Massey Hall Revitalization, we are inviting philanthropic leaders to play a significant role with an investment in a wide variety of naming opportunities. As an investor in this project, you will set an inspiring example for others and receive public acknowledgement in a number of ways that may include:
- Prominent naming recognition for 10 years from the date of the reopening of Massey Hall, identified with exclusive recognition signage or plaque.
- Recognition on permanent donor walls in the main lobby of Massey Hall and in the entrance lobby of the seven-story addition.
- Recognition on digital signage throughout the Hall for one year from the date of the reopening.
- Memberships for Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall.
- Prominent recognition on the Massey Hall website and in The Corporation of Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall Annual Report.
It would be our pleasure to work with you to develop meaningful engagement and recognition opportunities tied to your philanthropic goals. Please note that benefits are dependent on level of support. Additional, exclusive opportunities are available to our most valuable partners.
To find out how you can join us in protecting and celebrating Massey Hall’s heritage and building a lasting legacy for artists and fans, please contact: